Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URLs); all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end; Heading styles (Heading 1, Heading 2, etc.) are used and appropriately nested; and references to illustrations, figures, and tables are made in the text at appropriate places.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Your article contains appropriate endnotes to cite previous work. For publication, all endnotes must be formatted according to the Notes portion of The Chicago Manual of Style Notes and Bibliography system. Other formats are allowed in the review stage, but must be updated as a condition of publication.
- Where available, URLs or DOIs for the references have been provided and are active links.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Authors that submit to Information Technology and Libraries agree to the Copyright Notice.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.