Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Is your text between 5,000 and 10,000 words?
- Have you indicated the title, your full name, address (e-mail contact), academic status and current institutional affiliation on the Title page?
- Have you included an abstract of 150 to 200 words?
- Have you used the APA style for referencing?
- Are all cited sources in the list of references?
- Are subheadings formatted in a consistent style?
- Is your entire text double-spaced – including extracted quotations, notes and list of references?
- Are all maps, charts and graphs publication-ready?
- Have you included captions and referenced the data sources?
- Are all Endnotes formatted properly and do they appear before the list of references?
- Have you signed and submitted the License Agreement?
- Have you prepared your submission in two separate documents: the Title Page (to be sent via email) and the Main Document?
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- Authors will be required to sign our standard License Ageement before publication. A Word document containing the License Agreement is available for download here.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.